您当前所在的位置:首页-> Regulations

Attendance and Disciplines

Students should follow the disciplines of school. Non-degree students should ask for leave through the international students’ office while degree students should ask for leave from the teaching affairs office of their departments. A sick leave must be attached with hospital reports. A personal leave must be attached with relevant certifications and written forms. 

If a degree student has to ask for a sick leave longer than one month, he/she is suggested to suspend the study. If more than two months, he/she is forbidden to take the final exam and is asked to suspend the study immediately. Non-degree student asks for leave more than 1/3 of the total class hours is not able to take the term test and get a certificate of study.