1. Applicants who are interested in the Chinese program can inquire by phone, mail or internet, and submit the application online via http://iaa.suda.edu.cn/member/login.do. Student can check actual status of his admission online afterwards.
2. Soochow University will send qualified applicants a “JW202 Form”, Letter of Admission”, “Admission Notice” and “Physical Examination Form for Foreigners” if necessary. The “Physical Examination Record for Foreigners” is not required if study period is less than 6 months.
3. Applicants must visit a Chinese embassy or consulate in their home country to obtain an entry visa (X1 or X2) along with all the application documents.
4. Applicants are expected to come for registration at the required time with all the documents.
5. Where necessary, the university will help students extend their visas or make residence permits according to the duration of study.
6. Application deadline is end of June for all programs, end of December for spring semester of long term Chinese program. Short term Chinese program is open for application all the year.
Note! All the applicants for degree programs are required to submit the degree and transcripts in Chinese version, together with application form, a copy of passport, a copy of physical examination report. Students may pass a test before they are admitted.