Visa Types

  X1 visa is issued to persons who apply for long-term study in China. Its validity is 30 days. It has to be changed into a residence permit within 30 days after entry into China with the necessary documents issued by international students’ office, temporary residence form by local police station and the health certificate by Suzhou Quarantine Center.

   X2 visa is for persons who apply for short-term study within 180 days in China. It is valid for the period issued on the visa from the date they enter China.

   L visa is issued to persons who come to China for travel.